With the start of 2013 fast approaching, or already here. Depending on when you are actually reading this.
Every year around this time. I make a promise to myself that I would actually carry through with the resolutions that I make, and every year without fail they fall to the wayside.
Well it’s all well and good saying that you’ll sign up to a gym, but then realised that 1) it’s damn expensive, 2) your schedule is hectic at the best of times, so there is absolutely no way you could fit in an hour at the gym. 3) those chocolates and cream cakes are just way too tempting when you are on a diet. Ring a bell with anyone?
So this year I’ve decided to come up with resolutions that I can keep. They will all involve writing, that is the one thing I will keep too. Though that in itself is debatable.
So here for everyone to see, and so that some may kick me to keep at them, though I think these will be easily kept.
1) Write min 1000 words per day. (I’ve done NaNoWriMo)
2) Write letters to serving soldiers.
3) Finish my NaNoWriMo story – (this was one last year, but sadly I failed it, so Writebulb gang, please keep me on track with this)
4) Read daily, this is something that I can overlook at times.
5) Come up with some sort of organisation, to keep track of submissions, refusals, story ideas, etc.
So... what are your New Year's Resolutions?